Writing for the web must take into account both human audiences and the Internet bots that crawl, assess, and prioritize content for search engines. With these factors in mind, I specialize in writing copy that ensures your audience will not only be intrigued, informed, and engaged, but will steadily grow as new users come across your content.
For the web, I research, write, and optimize:
- Blog articles
- Instructional web content
- Marketing web content
- Advertorials/content marketing
- Product and content descriptions
- “Meta” web copy (descriptions, alt-tags, etc.)
- Header copy, CTAs, taglines, teasers, etc.
- Social media copy
- Email subject lines and body copy
I also research and write content for print publication, including:
- Brand voice (packaging, flyers, print ads)
- Academic papers, theses, and dissertations*
- Magazine and journal articles (interviews, criticism, reviews)
- Guides, catalogues, and calendars
- Instructional or educational guides
- Funding and grant applications
*My areas of academic specialization lie in the social sciences and humanities, including art history, literary studies, film and media studies, cultural studies, communications, sociology, political science, and science and technology studies. I have experience with a variety of citation methods and standards.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch if you would like more information about me or to request my services. Email me at jankovic.jovana[at]gmail.com